Michael Porter Mail

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Michael Porter Mail
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 06:46:33 -0700

--------------2E2E120963A4

Sorry to the list.

Michael:

Tried to respond to your message but came back
as undeliverable.  See attachment.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6

--------------2E2E120963A4

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:11:45 -0600 (MDT)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@Rt66.com>
To: <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 5
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:11:44 -0600 (MDT)
from fh101.infi.net [208.131.160.100]

<mdporter@rt66.com>

mail: Options MUST PRECEDE persons
554 <mdporter@rt66.com>... unknown mailer error 5