TR6 rear anti-sway bar

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 rear anti-sway bar
From: Peter Wilson <Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:52:18 +0900
Hi list,

Does anyone out there have any real-life EXPERIENCE with the benefits (or
otherwise) of rear anti-sway bars? I have heard that they can reduce the
heavy understeer characteristic of the TR6, but am concerned that it may
make the car tail-happy and unpredictable.

My TR6 is basically stock, with only the following changes:
        Suspension lowered about 1" all round
        Increased spring rate at rear (front standard)
        Konis on front, lever-arms on rear
        Yokohama 205/65 A-509 radials

Any feedback or suggestions welcomed.

Peter Wilson