VTR Panoramic Photo

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, richtr@erols.com, jonesmp@pilot.infi.net, coleman@urvax.urich.edu, colemaniii_j@vdot.state.va.us
Subject: VTR Panoramic Photo
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:16:41 EDT
I, too, was wondering where the panoramic photo was.

Last night I called Barb Wirtz who was listed as the phone contact for the VTR
convention. She said she was clueless on the whole matter, but also said that
she and her husband ED had separated since the convention! I hope the stress
of putting on the event didn't ruin their marrage.

Next I called Cricket photo in Bloomington, whose name appeared on my Visa
bill for the photo. I spoke to the photographer and he said everything on
their end was ready to be mailed EXCEPT he needed a decision of which shot to
use from the host club and Wayne Morris in particular. They were given proofs
2 or 3 weeks ago and he hasn't heard from them. He said he would call Wayne
and let him know that he needs a decision PRONTO. He also said that if they
wait until their Christmas season starts then we will see even more delays.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register http://www.tsquare.com/rtr
1957 TR3 TS21086L Old English White