TR3 gauges wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 gauges wanted
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:46:49 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
It's starting to bother me that the amp and water temperature gauges
are not the original Jaeger units that would match the rest of the
instruments.  Does anyone have either or both of these units laying
around?  Especially looking for the water temperature.  The amp gauge
is a lucas.  The needle jumps all over the place anytime anything
electrical occurs, I really can't tell anything about the charging
system from this lucas gauge, so it has some appeal.  The water
temperature gauge appears to be a US made unit that just happens to
fit in, reads very accurately, brightly lit.  It's annoying.  Maybe I
can find a lucas temperature gauge, more authentic and totally
useless?

My TR3 is a 59, TS52320L if that is helpful in matching gauges.

Thanks,

Geezer