Spitfire electrics (again)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire electrics (again)
From: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:56:43 -0400
Well, my wiring saga continues.  After getting the horn and wipers
working (thanks, Dan!), the dash lights are now not working, including
the blinkers and brake lights (they all worked before).   Occasionally,
when I turn the key on, the dash lights work.  When I push the turn signal
level up or down, I can hear the blinker click once, which causes all the
dash lights to turn off, then all is dead.   However, the hazard control
still works, and causes all 4 lights to turn on/off as normal.   All fuses
are fine.   I assume there's probably a short somewhere, but how do
I start to find the cause?