Re: TR4 Parts

To: fisher@hctc.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Parts
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:54:40 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< I am seeking a water pump housing and a passenger side door handle for a
 TR4.  (If necessary I could get by with a driver's side)   Having seen the
 earlier posts about door handles I don't hold out much hope, but it doesn't
 hurt to ask.  Would anyone with _any_ info please reply to me directly.

        Thankyou for your time.

        Fisher Jones >>

Fisher

Water pump housing - this is the cast iron piece that bolts to the front of
the engine block and onto which the water pump is bolted?
If so I can send you one. E-mail your address to me and I'll send it out.
Can't help w/ the door handle though.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B