TR 6 Rear Sway Bar

To: <Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 6 Rear Sway Bar
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:54:47 +1000
     Peter,

     Your set up sounds pretty similar to mine.  Fitting the rear
     stabiliser will not produce great amounts of oversteer as suggested.
     It does, however, reduce the level of understeer which is very
     desirable.  If you can, get a copy of Kas Kasner's Tuning Book - it
     explains in detail what to expect of the different sway bars.  I have
     a copy at home, let me know if you want more detail.  Go ahead and fit
     the rear bar - you won't be dissapointed!

     John Mc
     '71 TR6 PI
     'Fast is First'