Orange TR3 and Web Site Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Orange TR3 and Web Site Update
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:36:21 -0400
Greetings fellow scions,

The post about my Orange TR3B today gave me the push to finally update my
website. The wonderful driver that my good friend Tom O'Malley is ribbing
me about is there for all to see...

Note my ISP decided to change the URL for my web site. I have no idea why,
but the new link is below. I noticed many people have linked my site to
their pages, the old link will not work. Sorry.

Plus, I put up a page of pictures I took at Gaydon at the Triumph 75th
anniversary. Worth a look.

Enjoy!
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L       Driver
 TR250  CD690 L         Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L        Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L        For Sale (soon!)

 Homepage         http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/