Re: TR6 rear anti-sway bar

To: Peter Wilson <Peter.Wilson@vsl.com.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 rear anti-sway bar
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:09:03 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Peter,

I can't address the TR6 specifically, but would suggest trying a small
diameter bar, 1/2 or 2/3 the thickness of  the front bar on your car.
Rear bars are not the hot setup on the solid axle cars, but used "in
moderation" can help keep an independent rear suspension under control.

Is "tail happy" a bad thing? (Sorry, I couldn't resist}

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

--