Re: TR6 engine speeds

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 engine speeds
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:56:34 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Hey whoa there Brian and Scott,

Slow it down a bit you two, you're going to get me started on
the speeding thing again.  My little 3 goes about 60 at 3000, but
then parts start flying off and I tend to slow it back down to about
50.  I know I could opt for the overdrive to go faster, but they're
kind of expensive and rare.  How about an underdrive for these
things.  Was that a factory option? or a second market item?

Geezer

Now going about 50 in the left lane, bright lights on and flashing at
anything going by.