Paint a TR4

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint a TR4
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:25:02 -0500
I have a couple of questions about painting a TR4.  Not that I'm
anwhere near ready to do so but I'm just trying to plan ahead!!

Since the fenders are removeable is it better to paint the fenders off
the car or attached to the car?  I'm assuming that painting the doors is
easier to do off the car.  I assume with the fenders you would want to
trial fit before painting to make sure everything lines up correctly.

How about it, does anyone have any recommendations or preferences
on these questions?

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
196? TR4                CT????L (Chassis 0281CT, Engine CT405E)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)