New paint colors for TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New paint colors for TR6
From: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:59:37 -0500
I will be fixing rust spots on my daily driver TR6 and am looking to repaint
with a modern "clearcoat" paint for extra protection (car won't be a 'show
car' so accuracy of paint not a must.  Looking for suggested paint
manufacturer and paint codes that will be close (or match) the following
Triumph colors:

Dupont 43912  1975 British Racing Green

Dupont 43019  Carmine Red

Dupont 43020  Magenta

Another question, anyone who has ordered from British Northwest Parts: how
were they to deal with?; what was the quality of their parts?

Thanks in advance.

Frank

76 TR6