TR6 mixture adjustment question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 mixture adjustment question
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:39:32 -0400
Hi from a new TR6 owner (although a list lurker for a while)

Having now got the car - 1972 vintage, and delighted in driving it home
(only 1 blown fuse ... as an expat. Brit in the US, I even knew where to
look for the fuse box, and hey preto, "trafficators" once more).

I do have a question that I'm hoping the list will be able to help with:  I
need to adjust the mixture on the ZS's.  The PO did give me a Haynes
manual, and it mentions a special tool - I've looked thro the VTR and other
FAQs (and in messages) to see if there is any other way of completing this
task without the special tool.  Any ideas?  If not, where does one find
this little gizmo (or can one be borrowed for suitable exchange of amber
fluid from Scotland or similar)?

Thanks for all the tips gained so far from the list!

Tony Gordon
Midland, Michigan
1972    TR6