Central Iowa car show

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Central Iowa car show
From: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:24:51 -0500
Listers,

This Sunday, September 20, from noon to 3:00 pm, the British Car Club of
Iowa will be hosting its annual car show at Gray's Lake Park in Des
Moines, Iowa. This is a very informal show - there's no entry fee and no
judging. It's primarily an excuse for those of us who are members to get
together one last time during good weather and talk cars, in addition to
attempting to raise awareness of the club and British cars in general.
There will probably be between 20 and 30 cars and their owners in
attendance.

All are welcome. There will be food and beverages available for
purchase. If you are nearby, please try to come. Call or email if you
have any questions. I'll have my list decal on the windshield of my
Spitfire - please look me up if you do come.
--
Ken Tharp
'79 Spitfire 1500