RE: TR4A wobbly water pump pulley

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR4A wobbly water pump pulley
From: "Burnett VE (Vern) at MSXSOPC" <VB157234@MSXSOPC.shell.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:12:32 -0500
Sorry! I mislead the list on the article to Moss.  My buddy has written an
article on keeping wire wheels cleaner by using a O ring.  More later... Now
back to the water pump.  The washer should be 1/8" X  3/4" or 7/8" and
should be at least a grade 5, grade 8 being preferred.  And always check it
for tightness.

Vern Burnett
1963 TR4  CT22083L