Re: Leon's incredible journey

To: brimarna@yahoo.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Leon's incredible journey
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:55:38 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-17 17:37:51 EDT, brimarna@q1.net writes:

Hi Gang,
I have reached Ted Schumacher in Pandora,Ohio and the soft-top is still down.
The Tr6 is still running OK, but the spark on plugs one and six seems a little
weak, and I suspect either plugs or distributor cap and Ted and I are
presently investigating.
I'm pretty amazed at how low an Octane gas the Tr6 will run on, just 87
Octane!
Anyhow, back to the car, and we'll soon get it running just right again.
Teds Computer is on the blink, so I'll mail you all again tomorrow night from
Tom Beavers in Indianapolis...
Regards
Leon F Guyot
ps.Don't panic Dan, it'll be alright soon...

Footnote:

I'm not worrying, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have working on that car
than Ted. There are new plugs in the boot.

Dan