RE: TR6 - painting radiator shroud

To: "'John Worthy'" <jworthy@pcug.org.au>
Subject: RE: TR6 - painting radiator shroud
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:29:21 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

John, following a suggestion from a fellow lister last year, I used a paint
called Mar-Hyde Bumper Black with very good results. The shroud was
"restored" from its dull and dirty previous appearance to an almost new like
look. Not too shiny and seemingly water resistant (note: I did not say water
*proof*, just water resistant). Easy to keep clean and definitely enhances
the look of the engine bay.

HTH,

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---