Re: windscreen washer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: windscreen washer
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:58:22 EDT
A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away), actually in the let 1960s, I
bought my first two LBCs, a '63 Sunbeam Alpine, and a little later a '67 TR4A
IRS.  I know I added washers to one of them, but I can't remember which one.

The kit I bought was totally mechanical and came with a plastic bag reservoir,
a pump that mounted with a clamp under the bottom edge of the dash, and all
the tubing and nozzles.  It worked great, but IF I put the kit in the TR, that
would mean that all TRs didn't come with washer nozzles.  I just can't
remember...Maybe I need another shock treatment...

Allen Hefner
New to the list!