Re: Impact Tools

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Impact Tools
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:58:23 EDT
Yep, that's how mine works.  Put it on and twist it in the direction you want
the blast to turn it, then hit it.  Righty-tighty, lefty-loosy.  Never could
get it to work very well, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.  (When I
nod my head, you hit it with the hammer!)

Allen Hefner
(Looking for a small LBC)