TR6 Pinion Seal

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Pinion Seal
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:40:37 -0400
Listers - My pinion seal is leaking like a sieve so I've decided to replace it
(why on earth anybody, even the British, would make a seal out of leather is
beyond me).  Is there any way to do it without dropping the rear end?  That, of
course, forces one to also drop the exhaust system and, in my case, disconnect
the rear anti-sway bar also.  It looks like it might be able to be done but I
doubt I'll be able to see what I'm doing.  Any words of wisdom?
Thanks.              Dennis

Dennis Culligan / '76 TR6 CF57948U
                          DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM