Wide-Mouth TR3B Grille

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wide-Mouth TR3B Grille
From: JoEllisTR3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:50:18 EDT
My 1962 TR3B grille is showing its age. The car is nearly all repainted and
looks so good that the old grille looks even worse than it did before, by
contrast. There are a few extra ripples in the grid and two places on the
flange that are torn right where the screw holes are.

I am considering replacing the grille with an aftermarket reproduction grille.
The reproduction grille should be of the EXACT exterior dimensions so it will
not mar the new paint and so it will attach without bending to fit.

Which of the standard Triumph (no pun intended) resources carries the most
accurate reproduction grilles? My car has the wide-mouth grille.

Many thanks,
Joanna Ellis
1962 TR3B TCF36L