TR4 - Revised list of parts needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 - Revised list of parts needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:09:40 -0500
Cc: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

After checking the car out more thorougly and also having already
found some parts from other listers here is a revised list of parts I'm
still looking for.  These parts would be for an early TR4.

Radiator support rods
Radiator petcock
Boot lid prop rod assembly
Wiring harness
Spare tire cover
Bonnet Badge
Seat Rails
Oil warning light lense
Ignition warning light lense
Polished aluminum instrument cluster panel
Transmission with number earlier than CT1000
Sunvisor hardware
Washer bottle and bracket
Lug nuts for disc wheels - missing all

If you can help me with any of these please contact me directly.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
196? TR4                CT????L (Chassis 0281CT, Engine CT405E)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)