Spitfire: Web Page Update & some questions

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Web Page Update & some questions
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 07:44:36 -0500
Greetings Lists,

More work to the Spit has been completed.

     The Honda radiator has been replaced with a Spitfire radiator -
finally! The engine compartment is starting to look normal.

     Maybe someone can help me - where do the emission canister and
overflow bottle get mounted? It's a 1977 Federal Spitfire (FM62959U).

     And maybe (if I don't find it in one my books today), I'm trying to
untangle all of my heater hoses under the bonnet - where do all these
dang things go/come from?

Anyway, check out The Maintenance Journal @
http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/spitfire1.html

Thanks for dropping by there and for any help on questions above. If you
want to add your personal Spit page to my site, have some technical
stuff to add or want to recommend a book, drop me an email.

Thanks again!

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)