RE: TR4 splash panel

To: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, MRobe33243@aol.com
Subject: RE: TR4 splash panel
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:53:55 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Actually, the splash panel is mounted between the DOOR and the interior DOOR
PANEL (trim panel).

What's involved is typically removing the window crank and door handle and
prying gently on the edges of the panel to release the clips from the door.

And "duck poo" is probably as good as any.  Actually, the sticky rubber
"clay" you can get to hold posters on the wall is pretty close.

Jim