Mating Season

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mating Season
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:14:22 -0500
Cc: Conversion Components <conversioncomp@xtra.co.nz>
Ok, so I'm missing something here.  When I go to bolt the engine to the
transmission, everything freezes.  It feels and looks like it's going
together according to Hoyle, but as I draw the two halves together it
gets tighter and tighter until you can no longer turn the engine over by
hand.  Only the last 1/4" or so of the two cases are hard to fit.  About
the last 3/8" or so the tranny starts making a clacking noise and you
can feel the pull get noticeable harder.

Suggestions?

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com