Spitfire: THANKS: My recent cries for help

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: THANKS: My recent cries for help
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:34:45 -0500
To all who answered my recent cries for help...

Thank You!

I can now put my overflow and evap cannisters in there proper places.

and

I have my Spit back home and can now put 'er up on stilts and check out
the underside.
I'm now unsure if it's the differential, but have the opportunity to
learn the rear suspension and drive train. I should know in the next few
days (hopefully sooner) what the problem is.  Thanks to those who have
offered info on new/used diff's also. I will pursue this if it turns out
to be the problem.

A couple of thoughts...

   I have yet to be dissappointed that I subscribed to the Lists and
appreciate all of your input and help tremendously.

   I can't wait 'til I can offer as much help to the next generation of
new Triumph owners.

My hat's off to you all.

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)