Re: What's this?

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: What's this?
From: Cliff Pike <cpike@mgl.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:57:08 -0400
Cc: Cliff Pike <cpike@lightning.mgl.ca>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
No rude noises etc. However, I'm still stumped as to what this is for. It
consists of a metal base plate with two screw holes which attach it to the
firewall. The rubber part is about 2" in diameter and about 2-1/2" inches
high. When depressed it sends out a small burst of air, like a bellows,
through a 3/16" diameter tube which extends through the firewall between the
master cylinders.  Embossed in the top of the rubber part is the following:
'SURGE-METER' and 'ANCO' Any other ideas?
Cliff

--
..........Come visit us at  http://www.mgl.ca/~cpike/home1.htm