TR4 - BMIHT came through

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 - BMIHT came through
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:52:29 -0500
Cc: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

I happy to say that BMIHT was able to provide me with the correct
commission # for my recent aquisition.  I sent the body # 0281CT and
the engine # CT405E and they were able to find out that the
commission # that was attached to this car was originally CT288L.
The build date was October 9th 1961 and ship date was 20th October
1961.  The original destination to the states was Midwest Triumph
Distributors Inc.  Chicago, USA.  The car was originally Spa White
with a blue Leather Interior and a White top.

Hopefully by the time the VTR convention in Maine rolls around this
car will be ready to drive there.

Thanks BMIHT.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
196? TR4                CT????L (Chassis 0281CT, Engine CT405E)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)