Swap meet at mini mania, Milpitas CA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Swap meet at mini mania, Milpitas CA
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:51:33 -0700
Sorry I didn't mention this to the list beforehand, but I
only got very short notice myself. Last Sunday there was one of
the periodic all british car swap meets at Mini Mania (www.minimania.com)
in Milpitas (California).
        The only other triumph there was a light metalic blue spit
which looked quite nice. There were also many magnificent minis, a few
very nice bugeyes, a couple of spridgets, a few moris, couple of loti
and a couple of big healeys.
        A fair number of people were selling parts, mostly for
MG, healey and mini.
        I'll try to let the list know next time I hear about one of
these events. Admission is free for both buyers and sellers.
--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com