Re:RE: TR250, TR4 compatibility

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'WWatkins'" <lwatkins@rps.nwsc.k12.ar.us>
Subject: Re:RE: TR250, TR4 compatibility
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:30:22 -0400
Bill

Get two of those adapters and I'll buy one from you.

Bud 71 TR6 CC57365

Subject:    RE: TR250, TR4 compatibility
Author: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date:       9/23/98 9:40 PM

Bill,
let me jump in here.   My TR250 has an eight blade yellow fan, no
adapter(that is the fan bolts onto the "crankshaft extension and fan
adapter" (TRF part number 148831).  This set up appears original.  My
TR250 is about 60 from the end.   My 76TR6 has the 13 blade red fan.
The fan bolts onto the "adapter" - TRF number 157876 and this then bolts
on to the "crankshaft extension and fan adapter" (TRF part number
148831).   This is original since I am the original owner.  My TR6 is
about 5000 from the end.  Now for my TR4.....It has a 4 blade metal fan
that bolts onto a crankshaft extension and fan adapter that is longer
than the one on the TR6 and TR250.  It appears that the bolt pattern on
the 4 blade fan is the same as the bold pattern on the 8 blade yellow
fan

My conclusion...get the adapter (TRF number 157876) and the 13 blade fan
should fit onto your TR4

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4