TR4 - hole dimensions for starter handle needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 - hole dimensions for starter handle needed
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:30:55 -0500
Cc: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,

I'm hoping that someone can provide me with the location and size
dimensions for the starter handle hole that is in the radiator.  I'm
planning on taking my radiator to a radiator shop and having them put
the hole in the radiator.

Also are there any recommendations on putting in a different core
rather than the one originally in the radiator?  Something that might
provide better cooling capacity.

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                CT288L (Hoping to make VTR, Maine)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Working on suspension)