Server shut-down / Off list for the weekend

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Server shut-down / Off list for the weekend
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:00:35 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have been informed that my server will be shut down from 6:30pm
tonight until 6:30am Monday due to Hurricane Georges.    I have been
told that the mail will build up in my inbox, but who knows.   Or, it
might be that you will get an error message back.  I apologize if that
is the case.  Wouldn't you know it - an unexpected 3-day weekend and I
can't even think about working on the car....  Anyway, I will see you
all on the flip side.

I am leaving work in about 30 minutes to move TS25... to a friends
garage so that I can put the chassis and body tub of TS81... in a more
secure building (my garage) instead of the self-contained shed it is
currently residing. It will be in good company - a '61 XKE and a 64? AH
3000 - and I do think the '3 is the classiest.

Carl F. Musson
Tampa, Florida, USA
'58TR3A - TS25264L - Daily Driver
'61TR3A - TS81302LO - Concours d'Wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/