FW: Server shut-down / Off list for the weekend

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Server shut-down / Off list for the weekend
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:40:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm baack..    Well, Hurricane Georges bypassed Tampa other than a
bucketful of water (and then some).  Winds weren't too bad.  A lot of
preparation for very little effect.   From the weather this morning, it
doesn't appear the same up in the New Orleans to Pensacola stretch of
the Gulf Coast.

There were almost 200 messages in my mailbox this morning, so it appears
that the gurus were right about how the server handles incoming
messages.

3 weeks to the Tampa LBC meet, and 4 to the SE Regional VTR.  Hope I can
find a little time to do some cleanup work on the driver.

See y'all later,
Carl