Re: Ovreflow

To: submit <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ovreflow
From: Eileen Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:36:47 -0400
Hi TR Listers! I want to thank ALL of you people again who took the time
to answer my question about the coolant level in the radiator. I quess I
worded the question oddly. The consensis was; "IF you are only having to
"top-up" 1-2 oz., then don't worry about it.
The question that I should have asked is: "When checking the coolant
level in the radiator, does it have to be filled up in the radiator to
the overflow opening? If not, Then won't air get trapped in the engine
to later on cause rust in the block?
I do have the overflow attached correctly & a ruat inhibator is mixed in
the coolant. Thakyou again for ALL your input. -Cosmo Kramer