Re: What's this for?

To: Keith McGahan <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: What's this for?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Keith McGahan wrote:

> The Roll is of Flat vinyl and I guess it looks like it would cover the
> Hoodsticks (Because I did order the Hoodstick cover).  If that is the
> correct piece then do I have to sew the edges? Does anyone know where I
> might be able to get some directions on this. Thanks for all your help

Hmm, I thought that for the TR4, the hoodstick cover came with the
interior trim kit; and it was available seperate for the TR4A.  This is
because the cover is permanent on the TR4 and removeable on the 4A.

I don't know if you have to sew the edges (I'm missing the entire
hoodstick assembly, let alone the stuff that covers it up).  If you're in
doubt about stitching it (and you know it's to be done), take it to an
auto upholterers'.  They know how to do it, and it will get done right.

Art will probably be able to fill in more details regarding what piece
goes where, and what piece looks like what.  :-)

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm