Re: What's this for?

To: "Keith McGahan" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: What's this for?
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:46:59 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:25 AM 1998/09/25 PDT, you wrote:

>I just recieved the complete TR4 panel replacement kit from Moss. Along
>with all the paneling came a roll of vinyl. Because the previous owner
>removed all of the paneling I have know idea what I am suppose to use
>the fabric for and of course it came with no direction.Am I suppose to
>use this to cover something? Thanks

Keith:

On my TR4A, this covered the painted portion behind the door opening
between the furflex and the rear vinyl panel.  I don't know if the TR4s
covered this or not.

Cheers,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas                 e-mail: ThomasB@Post.QueensU.Ca
University Y2K Coordinator      v-mail: 613-545-2228
Dupuis Hall, Computing Centre      fax: 613-545-2168
Queen's University                home: 613-542-8110
Kingston, Ontario CANADA K7L 3N6  toys: '54 TR2,'56 TR3,'67 TR4A,'80 TR8

Q u e e n ' s  Y 2 K   U R L :  http://www.its.queensu.ca/year2000