Re: TR Book by Bob Shaller

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR Book by Bob Shaller
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:21:12 EST5EDT
Brian,

Ya know, I don't think it's IN the catalog. Charles mentions the book in his
ramblings,
but I only found it in the complete parts price list by scanning the
descriptions in the
"RFP" (roadster factory publications) parts numbers. I once found a NOS
spitfire dist
that way. No vac advance -- a Sweden only dizzy!

RFP128  PUB TR WORKSHOP (MORE B.S.)     13.95           CUR A