Re: TR Book by Bob Shaller

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR Book by Bob Shaller
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:36:05 EST5EDT
TRF has it for about $12.... which is a lot considering it's only about 30
pages. But
really, it's worth its weight in gold....especially for any TR2,3, 3A owner.
Purists
beware, he suggests some sensible upgrades. (Electric fuel pumps, Electric
fans, Rack
and Pinion steering for early TR's...yowsa) As I remember, there's a good
summary/checklist of the wet liner engine rebuild.

> From:          sanborn@net1plus.com
> To:            Chris_lillja@pupres.princeto.edu
> Cc:            triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject:       TR Book by Bob Shaller
> Date:          Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:09:06 -0400

> Chris,
>
> You mentioned a book titled "BS on TR's" by Bob Shaller as a good source for
>engine rebuild procedures.  I can't find any mention of it in the usual
>sources.
>
> Do you, or anyone on the list, know where you can get this book.
>

> Brian Sanborn
> 62 TR4  CT16260L  Groton,MA
> sanborn@net1plus.com

Christopher M.Lillja