1963 Triumph TR3, $300 (near Carbondale, IL)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1963 Triumph TR3, $300 (near Carbondale, IL)
From: Carl Musson <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:06:35 -0400
FOLKS - Someone should check this out.  If it had been listed a month
ago when I was travelling back and forth to Illinois, I would have.

http://www.vtr.org/ads/998.html

1963 Triumph TR3, $300
(near Carbondale, IL)

     Exterior: white over original black
     Interior: gone
     Mileage: 60K

     Carbondale is about 90 miles southeast of St. Louis, MO. The car
has been sitting out. I had every intention of redoing this vehicle.
Sound familiar? The car is complete with extras. Either a major project
car or plenty of good parts. Wire wheels along with steel rims. Front
clip is very good as is bumper, etc. This is being submitted on
September 28, 1998. If this car is not out of the yard by October 15,
1998 it will have to go to the crusher. This is too good a car to suffer
that fate.

Special Options:

     Hardtop

Contact Information: