Book Advice

To: "\"Triumph\" <Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Book Advice
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 09:58:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
One of the guys who works for me picked up a Triumph book at a book fair the
other day and we're trying to determine it worth and value. The title is
"The Triumph TR5/250 and TR6 Companion" by Steven Rossi & Ian Clarke. It's a
first edition and has an personalized inscription on the inside cover that
says: "To Park & Jay, Having you guys as neighbors has been a personal
triumph for me, indeed! It's always a pleasure. Steven" and it's dated
10/6/84. It's in mint condition and he paid all of $10 for it. Any insight
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at