Re: Insanity strikes again!

To: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: Insanity strikes again!
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:25:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> You are an inspiration to us all. Thanks to you, the rest of us will be
> able to tell our wives such things like:

I always wanted to be a role model!!

> There are people who buy cars sight unseen, because the price sounds good;

I'm kind of hoping I'm not the only one that does this sort of thing.

> You can never have TOO many projects;

This is VERY VERY true.

> You can always change your mind on what car will be restored, and what car
> is good for parts;

Again VERY true.

> Driving 1000 miles for a car that doesn't run IS a responsible, mature
> thing to do;

Now hold it here, I never once said I was responsible, mature person.  I'm a
boy in a mans body!

> Yes, Honey, I can use almost any part from the TR3 on the TR4; and

Snicker, snicker....

> I can make room for another Triumph in the driveway, no problem. By the
> way, you don't mind parking on the street, do you Honey???

As circumstances may be I don't have this particular worry.  Being single
has advantages and disadvantages.  In this instance it happens to be an
advantage!

> ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

After I got divorced in 1988 after a really BAD marriage my dad told me I
should try and do the things I wanted to do.  So I'm just trying to live up to
his advice <G>.

I must admit that storage could become a problem but I think I can
overcome that problem.  At least I hope so.  At $300 I couldn't see how I
could pass up on this.  If its not restorable at least the parts should be
worth the price tag.

I appreciate your morning humor.  Kind of helps put perspective on things!!

Have a nice day.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Hoping to make VTR, Maine)
196? TR3?                (Parts or Long term project?)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108