Re: TR headlights (H4)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR headlights (H4)
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:22:08 -0400
Joe,

I've run Hella H4s in my TR3A and my TVR 280i for years with never a
burned out bulb or any hint of a problem. The set in the TVR came from
my crashed TR7 and it was a frontal crash but they survived. And, yes, I
get those flashes from oncoming traffic too.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR 280i