RE: TR headlights

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'Tom Gentry'" <tgentry@execpc.com>
Subject: RE: TR headlights
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:22:17 -0400
Another example of how beliefs are relative....I remember traveling the
Soviet Union in  1980 and the locals drove around Moscow and other large
cities with their headlights off.  When I asked about this they looked
at me with disbelief that  I would use headlights when there are
perfectly good street lights out there.  The major issue was the
cost/availability of replacement bulbs.  Me thinks those $1200 Beemer
lights won't be in the FSU soon.

Tom Long

64TR4
68TR250