Re: TR headlights (H4)

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: TR headlights (H4)
From: "Brian E. Serra" <Brian.Serra@ey.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 9:52:38 -0500
Cc: Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have Hella H4's in my Probe GT and I never get "flashed". Proper aiming of
these lights are very important! They have a very distinct beam pattern and it
they are not aimed correctly it blinds oncoming drivers. Now I just need to get
a pair for my Spit!

BS

spitlist@gte.net on 09/29/98 05:24:45 PM
Please respond to spitlist@gte.net@Internet