RE: Bryan Stinocher's TR 250

To: "'TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com'" <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bryan Stinocher's TR 250
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:34:13 -0500
And I got to meet Steve and Bill and Steve's TR6!! I must say, Steve, your
car freed up some of our budget for my project!!! My wife and kids were
still talking about it this morning.

If you haven't had an opportunity to see Steve's 6, you are missing
something.

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284