Re: Heralds & trunnions Oops.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Heralds & trunnions Oops.
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:53:08 +0900
At 06:53 29/09/98 +0900, you wrote:

<excerpt> Ladies & Gentlemen

could you all just drop everything you are doing, yes right now! :-) &
check your lower front wishbones.

I have just found front trunnion bushes ( the plastic ones ) in the two
wishbones.Every other car has had rubber bushes, but this one has the old
plastic ones any clues? the car carries an Oz ID number of 003.

</excerpt>Sorry, I meant where the wishbones attach to the chassis. They
had used the plastic bushes, instead of the usual rubber bushes

Tony Cotton

<bigger>Adelaide Loco Works

electric locos in 0 & 1 Gauge

Ph & Fax=intl-61-8-82484430