Dan Masters rescue fund

To: tomomalley@hey.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dan Masters rescue fund
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:42:49 EDT
In a message dated 98-09-29 21:21:47 EDT, tomomalley@hey.net writes:

> It certainly was incredibly generous of Dan Masters to loan out his
>  TR6 for Leon's east coast tour.  Given all the free help that Dan
>  provides to this list,  perhaps we could set up a fund to help him
>  defray some of the repair costs.

Tom, and fellow listers,

I am deeply touched by the good will of this group, and most appreciative of
your offers of help. I am proud to be part of this team.

However, Leon has offered to defray the cost of repairs, so your most geneous
offerings will not be necessary.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your concern and offers of help.

Dan

PS: I hope I didn't leave the impression that I blamed Leon for the failures.
It was just unfortunate that they all occurred while he had the car.