Re: Insurance

To: TR <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:41:01 -0700
Dana & Jane Du Fresne wrote:

  I'm wondering if any one has
> an insurance company that they actually like and works well with them
> and their small british cars?

I expect there is no insurer out there that someone hasn't had a bad
experience with.  So with that qualification I'll say that I've been
insured by State Farm for 30 years and have always felt I was treated
fairly.

You say you've had a "few accidents this summer"... well that is
something any insurer is going to take into account in a decision on
covering you and at what price so getting coverage now and for the next
few years may prove expensive.

In addition to the insurance company you should shop for an agent you
feel comfortable with an in whom you have confidence.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
(Not affiliated in any way with aboved-named insurance company, though
after 30 years of premiums they could at least name a building after me
in Bloomington, IL)