Re: insurance

To: TR <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: insurance
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:20:48 -0700
Gary Nafziger wrote:
...85 bucks a month for coverage on a 91 trooper,89
> Honda Prelude and a tr-3 as well as a tr-6.  Must add that all are liability
> only.......except trooper which is full coverage.  How does this compare to
>others?

$130 per month: 88 4Runner, 84 VW Westy, 81 Fiat & 59 TR3.  Includes
collision and Comp plus full-glass coverage.  Liability is the big item
(and more expensive in Arizona than Iowa).  Maybe you just don't have
enough lawyers in Iowa... can we send you a few (hundred)?

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A