insurance

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: insurance
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:45:14 -0600 (CST)
Speaking of insurance......I have never had a problem with insurance.  This
may be because I live in Iowa...a rural area where no one knows what a
triumph is.....or it may be because I have never filed for a claim.

I have been a Farm Bureau member and insurance carrier for 30 years and get
really reasonable rates.  85 bucks a month for coverage on a 91 trooper,89
Honda Prelude and a tr-3 as well as a tr-6.  Must add that all are liability
only.......except trooper which is full coverage.  How does this compare to
others?
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa